Welcome to our website. We are currently working on a new design and updated content.
- define the right business and product strategy for your success
- set up internal and external innovation
- optimize your development processes
- succeed in digital transformation
- implement the right sourcing strategy
- create the right go-to-market strategy (with our partners)
- execute reviews and audits
- assess possible M&A candidate
- find the right software development partners
- access the Middle Eastern market
planet IT has more than 25 years experience in IT: from business strategy, IT architecture, software development lifecycle, innovation and partner management along the supply chain across different industries such as telecoms, life science or automotive.
Why use a formal strategic sourcing process? The 7 steps to a strategic sourcing approach: https://www.purchasing-procurement-center.com/strategic-sourcing-process.html
Vendor management is not a science, but a straightforward approach that could be applied by literally any company. Unfortunately, nowadays most companies are driven by a short-term, you may also call it short-sighted, mainly cost-driven approach. This works for non-strategic products and services, for which you easily could swap suppliers. Any service, product or good that …
This is worth watching: Guy Kawasaki speaking at TEDx Berkley in 2014 about the art of innovation in his very unique and humorous style. Highly entertaining, but still eye-opening. Guy provides great examples of innovative products and different companies. 21 minutes worth watching!
planet IT Gmbh
+49 (0) 800 planet IT